- Lương khởi điểm thấp nhất 8.500.000đ.
- Mỗi năm xét tăng lương 1 đến 2 lần.
- Lương tháng 13 và xét thưởng tết.
- Bảo hiểm AON và tối thiểu thêm cho 2 người thân của nhân viên.
- Du lịch hằng năm.
- Được làm việc cùng với các chuyên gia nước ngoài.
- Có cơ hội được đi Italy và một số nước khác để training hay công tác.
- Làm việc tại quận 7, TP.HCM
*** Điều kiện ứng tuyển như bên dưới. Gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh và mọi thắc mắc về việc làm qua email : firstname.lastname@example.org
**Chú ý: Tiêu đề (Subject) ghi theo mẫu sau: JME-TenUngVien
Position Title: JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Reports to: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer/Group Leader
Area of Responsibilities:
Individual/or group interactions and work results affect the engineers in a small work team.
Performs Engineering design drawings, working with Auto Cad and 3D tools, and using engineering calculations to support all designs and innovations.
Implement standard engineering practices and address exceptions to the rule or uncommon situations.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will partner closely with the Senior Mechanical design Engineer or group leader to ensure good delivery performance on quality, cost and timely completion of the works.
This classification works under executive direction of the senior mechanical engineer or group leader, which includes broad technical responsibility for the Machine Design Office tasks or set of related functions. Work is usually received in terms of goals; review is received in terms of results.
This role requires a strong focus on engineering skill development. Serious focus in all training provided by the company and self knowledge are extremely important requirements of this role. You will use best practice in your group, by following the information provided by the senior engineer or the group leader. You are also required to provide coaching, motivation, and helping other team members to be successful in their respective positions.
Required Knowledge and Qualifications
• Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgical engineering.
• Good command of English.
• Strong communication, able to work under pressure.
• Relevant work experience in mechanical design; i.e. in heavy machinery or automotive is an advantage
• Proficient in Auto-Cad software, and MS Word, Excel; 3D Inventor is an advantage.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
• Able to start working from 01/07/2017
- Posts : 3
Join date : 31/05/2017